Accepting School Funding
Once you’ve requested school funding and effectively cleared all holds, a notification will be delivered to your Panther Mail and MyFIU account to accept/decline your school funding. This educational funding notification is sent out no sooner than June of every 12 months for present pupils. Follow these actions to simply accept your school funding:
- Login to MyFIU. See Access MyFIU for assistance.
- Choose the ‘Financial Aid’ tile.
- Select a from the ‘aid year’ column within the table year.
- Review all eligibility demands for every product you accept by pressing the connected item title. Grants and scholarships are immediately accepted for you personally, but loans need which you accept or decline.
- Loan recipients should accept just the loan quantity essential to pay money for academic costs. See loans that are receiving additional information.
- To lendingclub just accept or decrease an item that is individual find the box under ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ column. To just accept or drop the entire package, simply simply click on ‘Accept All’ or ‘Decline All’ buttons.
- Verify choices by pressing ‘Submit.’
- Some products may instruct you to definitely finish documents that are additional. Continue reading “Simple tips to see your pending aid and accept your school funding.”